Barkhamsted Town Clerk
Town Clerk

Town Clerk: Holly P. Krouse, CCTC

AssistantLauren Dombrowski


Barkhamsted Town Clerk

67 Ripley Hill Rd.

Barkhamsted, CT 06063-3340





Mon.,Tues., & Thurs.: 9am - 4pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm 
Friday: 9am - 12pm




The Office of the Town Clerk is one of the oldest positions in government. The Barkhamsted Town Clerk's Office operates in accordance with the Connecticut General Statutes and the Code of the Town of Barkhamsted (Ordinances).

The Town Clerk's Office preserves and protects town records and provides a wide range of services to the public in a professional and courteous manner. These services include but are not limited to the recording of all land records, maps and surveys, vital records (births, marriages and deaths, burials), military discharges, election results, town ordinances, the agendas minutes and membership of boards and commissions, trade name certificates, liquor licenses and notaries. In addition, the Town Clerk's Office prepares the ballot for all elections and issues absentee ballots. Marriage licenses, dog licenses, sport licenses and certified copies of vital records are also issued  by the Town Clerk's Office.

This office does not perform any searches of real estate records, nor do we answer any legal questions.  Please see your attorney or title searcher for help in those matters.  Our land records are accessible on-line here, but are not up-to-the minute, so please be sure to note the dates on that website.

                          Please Click here for the Basic Fee Schedule for 2017

Click here for information on Marriage Licenses

Click here for information on Dog Licensing

Click here for information on Absentee Ballots

Click here for information on Trade Name Certificate filing

Click here to access CT resident & non-resident Sportsmen's licensing fees and other information

Click here for information on Vital Records

Copyright 2017
Privacy Statement | Terms Of Use